Thursday, February 2, 2017

Cinderella: a REAL life fairytale!

In honor of my new book coming out tomorrow, I want to blog about the inspiration about it. 
You can find all my books on Amazon! Even the paperbacks can be ordered off Amazon and Barnes and Nobles.


CIndee Ellis has a TON of me in her. I tend to be a garage monkey that grew up with a father that let me spend all sorts of time with him. So working at the ranch, or tractors, and even cars wasn't something unusual for me. I'm also quite shy, but cover that up with being loud and silly when I'm uncomfortable. I really hope you enjoy this book as much as I enjoyed discovering the characters inside of it! Please keep reading, and share with your friends this NEW Silver Creek Novella Series.

Here is a pic of me so you can see what I'm talking about!



No comments: